Our clinic is taking the current public health situation seriously and I am taking extra special care with the intake of each client. Please read and familiarize yourself with our current policies and procedures. We’ve kept our new policies and procedures as simple as possible to follow to ensure your health and safety during your visit and maintain our comfortable relaxing flow within the clinic.
For Clients: We appreciate your participation.
- Please complete the Google Form: “COVID-19 Self-Assessment and Informed Consent to Receive Treatment” within 24 hours of your session. https://forms.gle/uSLqf4pXssMuHUo27. (I will send you a link to this page in the reminder email you’ll receive 24 hours before your session and I will have hard copies on hand at the clinic.)
- You will not be charged for any illness-related missed or cancelled appointments, so when in doubt, please stay home. As much notice as possible is greatly appreciated.
- Our waiting room is currently closed. Please wait in your vehicle or outside and I will text you when I’m ready for you and meet you at the door. I promise I will try to stay on time!
- Please ensure you are wearing a single-use procedural mask or a reusable fabric mask when you arrive at the clinic. I will have disposable single-use masks available if you forget yours. We request you wear a mask at all times in the clinic including common areas and in the treatment room for your session. If this is uncomfortable for you for any reason, please let me know ahead of time and we can make arrangements.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the clinic with the sanitizer provided.
- Please maintain 2 meter physical distancing within the clinic, limit washroom usage, and exit in a timely manner following your appointment to allow for enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols between clients.
- Please avoid bringing in personal belongings you don’t need for your session. Consider leaving your bag, and/or jacket and other non-essentials in your car.
- Please bring your own water bottle if you require water during your session.
For Practitioners: Please know we are taking every measure to ensure your safety.
- All practitioners will be completing the COVID-19 self-assessment tool daily and will be adhering to a strict clinic illness policy. If I feel ill, I will cancel our appointment.
- All practitioners will be wearing masks during all clinic interactions in common areas.
- I will be wearing a mask at all times in the clinic including common areas and in the treatment room for your session.
- Client visits have been spaced to maintain physical distancing in common areas (no more than 2 people to a room, except for the kitchen and bathroom where only 1 person can be at a time) and to allow for enhanced cleaning and hygiene protocols between patients.
- As always practitioners will wash their hands between each client (before and after your treatment.)
- Hard-to-clean items in common areas and treatment rooms have been removed or replaced.
- All client contact points will be sanitized between each session.
- General clinic cleaning practices will occur with increased frequency and commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned multiple times per day on a recorded schedule.
If you have any concerns or questions please be in touch.
I am truly looking forward to seeing you!
Lots of love and light,
Hayley A Clarke RST,
Passion Test Facilitator
Innerlife Health Services
Royal Oak Shopping Centre
101-4475 Viewmont Ave
Victoria BC V8Z 5K8
“How you think and feel creates your world.”